Asus today launched ZenFone Live, the company’s latest budget smartphone with real-time beautification with live-streaming beautification app – which come in handy given the growing trend of live streaming with Facebook Live and YouTube, and many other popular streaming apps. According to ASUS beautification mode let your skin smoothed and blemishes removed in real time. Company already introduced the phone back in February with 4G VoLTE enabled support in India.
Phone has 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and front-facing 5-megapixel camera has large 1.4µm pixel size and a soft light LED selfie flash.
It also has dual MEMS microphones to help eliminate background noise and enhance voice pickup, five-magnet speaker and smart amp for powerful audio. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.5.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 75% screen-to-body ratio
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GBGB internal memory, micro SD card up to 128GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture , 1.4 um pixel size, soft LED flash, 82-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions:141.18 x 71.74 x 7.95mm; Weight: 120g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual microphones, Smart Amplifier
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2650mAh battery
The Asus ZenFone Live comes in Shimmer Gold, Rose Pink and Navy Black colors, is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart.